The 2017 Victorian Festival celebrates the influence of our past on our present and future. Museums are open. Low-cost and free events and opportunities are included. View individual events below for information about cost, time, and location.
- Shanty Sing & Pub Crawl – Friday Night (March 31st).
- Presentations – Historical lectures and demonstrations on subjects ranging from Victorian navigation to architectural history, vintage firearms and more!
- Fashion Show – A perennial favorite, vintage clothing and finery for men and women
- Victorian Ball – A night of dancing and entertainment in grand old Victorian style with live music and a mixture of called and open dances
- Victorian High Teas – A celebration of civilization’s most dignified pastime, High Tea will be offered at two Victorian houses. Details to follow!
- Museums – A variety of museums and sites of interest ranging from the Commander’s Quarters and the Old City Jail. Walk the corridors of Port Townsend’s historical treasured buildings.
- Tours – Walking tours and building tours of historical Port Townsend with docents from the Port Townsend Historical Society and the Northwest Chapter of the Victorian Society in America.